In order to adequately present the value contribution of IT, a sufficient understanding of both disciplines finance and IT is required.
Down below I have listed a few representative project examples that fall under my service offering “IT Finance Advisory”:
- Feasibility study including business case for the consolidation of worldwide data centers and migration to a hyper-convergent x86 server technology for the asset manager of an internationally leading insurance company
- Benchmarking IT costs for an international manufacturer of pneumatic components
- Benchmarking prices for data center services for a European insurance group
- Analysis of IT costs, IT budget planning and IT financial processes of a foreign subsidiary of an international conglomerate on behalf of the group CIO
- Analysis of the cost efficiency of the existing data centers and development of an optimization / sourcing strategy for an eCommerce startup
Is your project similar to one of the examples listed above? Or is it completely different? Contact me and let’s talk about the value I can add in your situation.